About Me:

Hello, My Name is Kyle DelCampo. I live in the suburbs and I had a friend that was really obese and was not making any of the right choices. I wanted to help him, But I didn't know how. So I made a blog and had him use one of the products that the local drugstore could let you order online and he did. Once he was determined enough that this program would work, he lost over 75 pounds in less than 3 months. You can do the same. All it takes is determination and effort. Stick to it and you will Succeed.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Easy tips to weight loss

Make sure that you exercize atleast 3 times a week. It only has to be about 20 minutes, but make sure that you do it. Lastly You dont have to change the way you eat, just eat smaller portions. not so much food. It still tastes the same and most of the time you have to force your self to eat all your food so eat smaller portions

No comments:

Post a Comment